News Update :
Home » » Girl : Hi...!! Boy : Hi...!

Girl : Hi...!! Boy : Hi...!

Penulis : Unknown on Monday 30 March 2015 | 04:05

Girl : Hi...!!
Boy : Hi...!
Girl : What happened?
Boy : Nothing...!
Girl : No, tell me what happened? Why're you so sad?
Boy : I will ask you something... You should say the truth... Will you?
Girl : Ok fine! Ask.
Boy : Who is Rohan? He liked all your profile pictures and even your status updates in Facebook. Who is that dumb idiot?
Girl : Plz... Don't say anything about him.
Boy : Oh...! Wow...! you're in love with him?
Girl : Why would I love him? As you're for with me?!
Boy : Then brother kind of relationship?
Girl : No no... Not like that...!
Boy : Don't irritate me then who is he?
Girl : Shall we talk something else?!
Boy : So you are hiding something from me...? You have that much close relationship with him...?? He is so much important to you?
Girl : If I disclose the secret, definitely you will scold me...!
Boy : Hey just tell me... Don't test my tolerance...!
Girl : Plz...
Boy : If you don't tell me, I will break our relationship right now...!
Girl : I will tell you... But then you shud not scold me okay?!
Boy : Ok...!
Girl : Hmmm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That is my fake profile... If no one likes my profile picture, I like my pic through that ID and also post comments like cute, nice, hot, etc...!!! :d 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Video

Pages

Popular Posts

Advertise Here

Sidebar One

Labels

Blog Archive

Social Share

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. Meet vanzara ! . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger